Collection and Use of Personal and Financial Information
- You can visit the CulinaryLocal website without revealing any personal information. However, CulinaryLocal needs certain personal information if you wish to sell tickets for an event, or purchase tickets or register for events through its system.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information, and possibly credit card information. CulinaryLocal may use this information to contact you about an event you set up, or about tickets you have purchased.
- Your user name, contact name, CulinaryLocal login, or alias may be publicly displayed and connected to your activity on CulinaryLocal. The public may see the date you set up your CulinaryLocal account, comments you leave, profile information, and events you have organized.
- CulinaryLocal will never sell your information.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- CulinaryLocal automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you requested when you visit culinarylocal.com. We may use this information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience.
Third Party Websites and Services
When CulinaryLocal Will Release Personal Information to a Third Party
- CulinaryLocal may release your personal information to a third-party in order comply with a subpoena or other similar legal procedure. Additionally, CulinaryLocal may release your information when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations of the CulinaryLocal Ticket Seller Terms and Conditions and/or the Ticket Buyer Terms and Conditions.
- CulinaryLocal may disclose personally identifiable information to parties in compliance with our Copyrights and Intellectual Property Policy. CulinaryLocal, in our sole discretion, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, may disclose name, address, country, phone number, email address and company name.
Contact from CulinaryLocal
- On occasion, CulinaryLocal will send you messages via email. Some messages from CulinaryLocal are service-related and required for users with accounts on CulinaryLocal. Examples of service-related messages include, but are not limited to a welcome/confirmation email when you register your account, your order confirmation, notices of a change in your event, or correspondence with the CulinaryLocal support team.
- Additionally, CulinaryLocal may provide you with newsletters regarding upcoming events, new and existing CulinaryLocal features, or other information. You will always have the ability to easily opt out of any such newsletters.
- CulinaryLocal uses “Session Cookies”, which are deleted when you close your web browser or complete your browsing session.
- A cookie is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites, including the CulinaryLocal website. To learn more about cookies and how they are used, see http://www.cookiecentral.com.
- Make our website work as efficiently as possible.
- Administer services that allow you to list events on the CulinaryLocal system and to purchase tickets to events.
- Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
- By using the CulinaryLocal system in setting up an event to sell tickets, or by purchasing tickets or registering for an event, you consent to the terms of this policy. If you do not consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to CulinaryLocal or on culinarylocal.com.
- No transmission of data over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, CulinaryLocal takes every reasonable precaution to protect your personal information, privacy, and security.
- CulinaryLocal uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions (including credit card transactions), firewalls to protect against unauthorized intrusion to our databases, access control procedures, and physical security measures, all aimed at protecting your information.
- CulinaryLocal may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of the CulinaryLocal system and website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions