Payment Processing Questions & Answers
Customers can now purchase tickets directly on CulinaryLocal’s website as we are no longer redirecting to a PayPal landing page. Additionally, customers can easily complete ticket purchases directly on their smartphones without ever leaving the site. This will further improve conversion rates and help you sell more tickets!
- Stripe is our new payment processor, replacing PayPal. Customers can still pay with all major credit cards.
- New on-page ticket purchases Customers no longer have to leave the website.
- Mobile friendly ticket purchases and checkout with the ability to scan a credit card.
- Payments are now automatically sent directly to your business bank account.
- One-time payment setup for events. You will no longer need to enter your PayPal address for each event submission.
- Fewer emails! Customers will receive one email per order instead of 3-4.
- All this and payment processing fees remain unchanged!