How much does CulinaryLocal charge?
It is free to list events with CulinaryLocal. Our pricing model is pay-for-performance; event organizers only pay when tickets are sold.
- List free or paid events in the marketplace at no cost.
- All events are promoted via social media including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google+.
- Events are promoted in our popular weekly food and drink events roundup and newsletters.
- Organizers get a personalized storefront that features ONLY their events.
- Free use of the Invite a Blogger program. CulinaryLocal Ambassadors will attend your event and produce content about their experience.
- Instant payments. Funds are sent the moment a ticket is sold. No waiting weeks for payment.
- Extensive content and social media strategy promoting your events to a broad audience.
- A beautifully designed marketplace that showcases events and brand.
- User friendly registration system that accepts either credit cards or Paypal.
- Event organizers are immediately notified when a ticket is sold.
- Ability to allocate seats so you can continue to use other ticket distribution channels.
- Offering tickets with CulinaryLocal will increase attendance to your events. Get started today!
- Event Organizers pay a 5% service fee on the sale price of the ticket.
- Attendees pay .99c for each purchased ticket.
- Payment processing fees are 2.9% +.30 per transaction.
Please follow and like us: