What are your image guidelines and requirements?
Pictures are essential to communicating with the customer what they should expect from your event. All uploaded images are subject to our review and approval process. In order to ensure guideline compliance and a prompt approval of your submitted listing, we require the following:
- Upload high resolution images (minimum 700×480 pixels)
- You are allowed to upload 3 images for your event listing. The main or featured image should uniquely depict the subject matter.
- The featured image cannot contain branding, logo or messaging.
- The 2nd or 3rd image may contain branding, logo or messaging.
- Images should not mention or reference directly or indirectly an alternative or competitive method for obtaining tickets.
- Uploaded images should never contain scenes that a reasonable person may consider offensive.
- Images should be your own and acquired through legitimate means.
- Never upload an image that does not belong to you or you do not have the express permission to use.
Note: CulinaryLocal’s determination is considered final in all situations.