What are the ‘Best Practices’ for getting my event listed on CulinaryLocal?
For an event to be listed on CulinaryLocal, it must be a food and drink activity such as those listed here. All events that are created are reviewed by our team prior to being approved for the marketplace. If you’ve followed our guidelines, your event should be approved, listed and searchable to others.
- Complete the Create Event form and ensure all the fields have accurate information.
- Create a title that is descriptive and enticing.
- Event submissions must include tickets for free or paid events.
- If your event is a dinner experience, add the menu. If the event is a cooking class, provide a description of the recipes.
- Do not provide content in all CAPS and use acronyms in moderation. Exclamation points are not recommended and highly discouraged !!!
- Use images that are relevant to the subject matter.
- The images used do NOT include a banner or logo as the featured image.
- No mention of an alternate method of obtaining tickets is mentioned in the event submission.
- Events submitted with 3rd party event site links or to other ticketing systems will either be removed and/or the submission will be rejected.
- The event does NOT fit into any of these categories.
- CulinaryLocal reserves the right to edit submitted event as needed.