“There is no sincerer love than the love of food”
– George Bernard Shaw
CulinaryLocal is the leading ticketing platform and marketplace for local food and drink events and culinary experiences.
We bring together people looking for fun and unique culinary events and experiences and the businesses that offer them. CulinaryLocal is the ticketing platform of choice for over two hundred local restaurants, breweries, wine shops, cooking schools, food tour operators and related hospitality businesses.
CulinaryLocal LLC is a privately held, investor funded company. Our offices are located in Atlanta, Georgia. We have been featured in JEZEBEL Magazine, Hypepotemus, Simply Buckhead, Launching Next, Atlanta Restaurant Blog and many other publications.
Our team is comprised of passionate food lovers who frequently attend cooking classes, dinner experiences, wine tastings, food tours, festivals and food-related volunteer projects.
- We act with integrity in all aspects of business and dealings with others.
- We believe in delivering value that benefits our partners and customers.
- We believe in service and support local communities through volunteerism and charitable giving.
- We treat all people with respect and dignity.
- We are committed to supporting local businesses and helping them achieve their goals.
CulinaryLocal is a proud partner, volunteer and donator to various charitable organizations including:
- The Giving Kitchen – TGK provides emergency assistance grants for Atlanta area restaurant workers facing an unanticipated hardships. Donate
- Autism Speaks – Funding research, increasing awareness and family services and advocating for individuals with autism and their families. Donate
- The Open Door Community – A residential community that assists those in need including providing the homeless with soup-kitchen lunches, showers, clothes, free medical clinics and more. Donate
- Open Hand – Helps people prevent or better manage chronic disease through comprehensive nutrition care which includes home-delivered meals and nutrition education. Donate
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta – The largest one-to-one mentoring organizations in the southeast which serves over 3,300 youths in one-to-one relationships. Donate